Advances and Scientific Merits in Gynaecology and Obstetrics
November 18-20, 2019 | Barcelona, Spain
● Advancement in gynaecology and obstetrics.
● Principals and practice of gynaecologic oncology.
● Gynaecological endocrinology.
● Paediatric and adolescent gynaecology.
● Important clinical outcomes in urogynaecology.
● Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
● Plastic and reconstructive gynaecology.
● Reproductive medicine and reproductive toxicology.
● Infertility and women health.
● Morbidity in laparoscopic gynaecological surgery.
● An introduction to maternal mortality.
● Menstrual cycling and breast cancer.
● The management of intrauterine devices.
● Hellp syndrome.
● Abortion and women health.
● Prenatal diagnosis of congenital toxoplasmosis.
● Anti-Aging Medicine and Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapies.
ESM provides opportunities to researchers to meet and
interact with world renowned scientists, Noble laureates and researchers
of various disciplines. Researchers explore new frontiers of knowledge,
gain global visibility and recognition as they present their work on
international platforms and create new value for the humanity.
GET YOUR SEAT!
Combine Profession with pleasure at Barcelona! Beyond Imagination